Friday, May 30, 2008

Thing #23: Wrapping Up!




The OCL Web Challenge was all good stuff so it is hard to pick just one favorite. But, if I have to pick, I would have to say my favorite was Flickr. I went to a fish reunion this past week and brought my camera. The very next day I posted the photos on Flickr which really impressed everyone. I could not have done it without the OCL Web Challenge.
Actually, I don’t think there is anything that I liked least about Web 2.0. I liked it all. I think the library should get more involved in the collaborative tools that Web 2.0 offers to get work done more easily and efficiently. This will leave more time for hunting for goldfish crisps and playing with glass pebbles.

Il est fini! It is now time to party in the fishbowl! I raise my fin in a toast to you Web Challenge Committee!


No comments: