Saturday, May 24, 2008
Thing #12: NetLibrary
I teach fish how to use NetLibrary all the time. They always want to know why they have to swim over to the library first to sign-up. I tell them that it is like swimming to the library to get a library card. Most of the titles in our NetLibrary are computer and business titles since they get out-dated in print format rather quickly. I don't mind reading e-books but sometimes the glare of the computer screen gets to me. Remember, goldfish don't have eyelids so we can't blink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Witty Goldfish, did you get a chance to take a look at WorldCat? I certainly understand this may be tricky underwater.
I will when I get brave enough. Cats and I are not the best of friends. A world of cats is a terrifying proposition!
Post a Comment